The University's early carreer researchers may subscribe to the Graduate Centre's and the department for reseach funding's newsletter and always be up to date concerning call for papers, scholarships, events and innovations.
Please note: you need a university email-address in order to subscribe.
The Graduate Centre's monthly newsletter informs you about current affairs, scholarships and events and other topics relevant for young researchers.
In order to subscribe, please contact the Graduate Centre's office.
The newsletter of the Research services section informs you regularly about research programms, scholarships, publications and events.
If you want to subscribe to the newsletter, please contact Anja Wißpeintner.
As an early career researcher of the University of Passau you can benefit from various services. You can....
- apply for travel grants and publication funding
- obtain a University of Passau email address (German only)
- use the University's logo and templates
- order University of Passau business cards
- get a Colourbox Campus access to more than 15 million photos, illustrations and videos
- use the Primo search portal
- get an online version of Microsoft Office in Education for private purposes for free
- subscibe to the Graduate Centre's and the Research Services section's newsletter